Rules & Regulation of the Hotel
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Keep all valuable items like money, ornaments and passport in the safety locker. hotel management will not be held responsible for any lost & stolen items.
- Hotel management will not be held responsible for any goods left after check out from hotel
- Any arms or contraband items are totally prohibited within the hotel premises.
- Any unlawful activities in hotel rooms arc strictly prohibited. failure to comply, management will take necessary action as per law of the hotel. no female visitors arc allowed to go in any guest’s room for visiting purpose.
- Give permission to the housekeeping staff to clean the room between 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Hotel check out time at 12.00 noon. late check-out up to 6.00 pm will have a half day charge. after 6.00 pm full day charge will be added with the bill.
- Outside food & drink are prohibited in the lobby, passageway or in the business center. hotel staffs are not permitted to bring food from outside and will not provide any service like food warming, providing plates, cutleries etc.
- Food service order can be placed until 9.30 pm.
- Extra bed charge is tk 800+ vat per night including breakfast.
- No visitors arc allowed to stay in room after 11.00 pm, otherwise; additional accommodation charge will be added as per hotel rules.
- Without guest registration no one will he allowed to stay in the room.Pay the bills in cash/credit card or sign in the food service bills. without bill, please do not make any cash transaction.Leave room key at the front office before going outside of the hotel. for the lost of key tk. 500/- will be charged.
- The hotel main entrance will be closed after 11 pm. in special circumstance please inform the front office beforehand of time. Safety of guest in our main priority.
- In case of fire do not use elevator, use the nearest fire exit, please do not panic, our hotel is well equipped with modern fire fighting.
- Co-operate with the front office for settling due bills before check-out at any convenient time but not later than 9.00 pm.
- If any guest destroys any furniture and fixtures (such as TV, Fridge, AC etc.) of his room then he/she will be bound to pay the compensation for this.
- you should pay additional 15% vat (for Bangladesh Government) + 5% service charge (for hotel authority) on room and food.
Before your departure, please feel free to give us your valuable suggestion for our future development. Hotel Rose Inn here to provide you excellent service, so your co-operation will be greatly appreciated.